Editors & Staff
- R.W. Bradford (1947–2005) was the founder of Liberty.
- Stephen Cox is editor of Liberty, and a professor of literature at the University of California San Diego. His most recent book is The Big House: Image and Reality of the American Prison.
- Bruce Ramsey is a Seattle writer and author of Unsanctioned Voice: Garet Garrett, Journalist of the Old Right.
- Jane S. Shaw is the executive vice president of the J.W. Pope Center for Higher Education Policy in Raleigh, NC.
- Gary Jason is a lecturer in philosophy and a senior editor of Liberty. His book, Dangerous Thoughts, is available through Amazon.
- Andrew Ferguson is managing editor of Liberty. He lives and studies in Charlottesville, VA.
- Jo Ann Skousen teaches English literature and writing at a New York college and Sing Sing Prison. She is the entertainment editor for Liberty and is the founder and director of Anthem, the Libertarian Film Festival. She can be reached at anthemfilmfestival.com.
- Brien Bartels is a former assistant editor of Liberty.
- David Boaz is executive vice president of the Cato Institute and the author of Libertarianism: A Primer.
- Douglas Casey is a contributing editor of Liberty.
- Eric D. Dixon is the editor for the Show-Me Institute, Missouri's free-market think tank.
- Brian Doherty is an associate editor at Reason.
- Alan Ebenstein teaches economics at the University of California Santa Barbara and is the author of biographies of Friedrich Hayek and Milton Friedman.
- David Friedman is the author of The Machinery of Freedom and Law's Order. His website is daviddfriedman.com.
- Bettina Bien Greaves is co-compiler of Mises: An Annotated Bibliography.
- Ronald Hamowy is editor of The Encyclopedia of Libertarianism.
- Gene Healy is a writer living in Washington, DC. He maintains a blog at genehealy.com.
- Bill Kauffman is the author of With Good Intentions? Reflections on the Myth of Progress in America.
- Dave Kopel is Research Director of the Independence Institute, in Denver, CO. His website is davekopel.org.
- Bart Kosko is a professor of electrical engineering at USC, a licensed lawyer in California, and author of Noise.
- Richard Kostelanetz has written many books about contemporary art and literature.
- Loren E. Lomasky is a professor of philosophy at Bowling Green State University and author of Persons, Rights, and the Moral Community.
- Sarah McCarthy is a writer in Pittsburgh and a contributing editor of Liberty.
- Wendy McElroy writes from Collingwood, Ontario.
- Bill Merritt is a sometimes novelist living in Portland, Oregon. It is not believed that anything he has ever written for Liberty has had the slightest influence on anybody in power.Bill Merritt is a sometimes novelist living in Portland, Oregon. It is not believed that anything he has ever written for Liberty has had the slightest influence on anybody in power. - See more at: http://libertyunbound.com/node/227#sthash.68NtjScW.dpufBill Merritt is a sometimes novelist living in Portland, Oregon. It is not believed that anything he has ever written for Liberty has had the slightest influence on anybody in power. - See more at: http://libertyunbound.com/node/227#sthash.68NtjScW.dpuf
- Robert H. Nelson is the author of Economics as Religion: From Samuelson to Chicago.
- Randal O'Toole is a senior fellow with the Cato Institute and the author of Gridlock: Why We’re Stuck in Traffic and What to Do About It.
- Ross Overbeek is a cofounder of the Fellowship for Interpretation of Genomes.
- Durk Pearson is co-author of Freedom of Informed Choice: FDA vs. Nutrient Supplements.
- Patrick Quealy may be seen in his natural habitat, a Seattle coffee shop.
- Scott J. Reid is author of Canada Remapped and Lament for a Nation.
- Ralph R. Reiland is associate professor of economics and B. Kenneth Simon professor of free enterprise at Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh.
- Sheldon Richman is editor of Ideas on Liberty.
- Sandy Shaw is a research scientist, bestselling author, and rabble rouser.
- Mark Skousen is the producer of FreedomFest and the author of The Making of Modern Economics.
- Tim Slagle is a stand-up comedian living in Chicago. His website is timslagle.com.
- Fred L. Smith Jr. is president of the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
- Martin M. Solomon is a contributing editor of Liberty.
- Clark Stooksbury has written for The American Conservative, Chronicles, and Metro Pulse (of Knoxville, Tenn.). He keeps a blog on Blogspot.
- Thomas S. Szasz, M.D. is Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the SUNY Health Science Center, and the author of many books, including The Myth of Mental Illness.
- Jim Walsh owns Silver Lake Publishing. His most recent book is Libertarian Nation.
- Martin Morse Wooster is a writer living in Silver Spring, MD.
- Leland B. Yeager is Ludwig von Mises Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Economics at Auburn University.
- Baloo is a nom de plume of cartoonist Rex F. May.
- S.H. Chambers is a cartoonist whose books Mock Hypocrisies, Zeitgeist Kebab, and Entertaining Blasphemies are available at shchambers.com. Over the last twenty years, thousands of his cartoons have appeared in Liberty, National Review, Mouth, and Bostonia, among others.
1 year 52 weeks ago
1 year 1 week ago
Jo Ann Skousen
1 year 35 weeks ago
3 years 10 weeks ago
1 year 45 weeks ago
1 year 49 weeks ago
1 year 42 weeks ago
1 year 39 weeks ago
1 year 37 weeks ago
3 years 11 weeks ago
- November 2010 (24)
- December 2010 (24)
- January 2011 (31)
- February 2011 (17)
- March 2011 (29)
- April 2011 (21)
- May 2011 (22)
- June 2011 (18)
- July 2011 (20)
- August 2011 (20)
- September 2011 (19)
- October 2011 (18)
- November 2011 (17)
- December 2011 (15)
- January 2012 (21)
- February 2012 (15)
- March 2012 (18)
- April 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (20)
- June 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (24)
- August 2012 (20)
- September 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (19)
- November 2012 (21)
- December 2012 (17)
- January 2013 (21)
- February 2013 (16)
- March 2013 (13)
- April 2013 (16)
- May 2013 (12)
- June 2013 (15)
- July 2013 (13)
- August 2013 (13)
- September 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (15)
- November 2013 (13)
- December 2013 (13)
- January 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (14)
- April 2014 (13)
- May 2014 (13)
- June 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (10)